As noted elsewhere in this blog, goal setting is a huge part of getting good things done. If you set a goal, say the pundits, you are already half way to achieving it. Consider these possible goals to make and achieve in the short term. Possibly you could plan to have the goals well thought through by June 21, and then executed by September 21.
- Get a refinance on your home – Here is an article that offers you some recommendations about reasons you may want to refinance as soon as possible. If you should choose to take that idea to the next step, you might want to talk to mortgage broker Bill Rayman in Los Angeles.
- Take Spanish Classes – In about eight weeks, one night per week, you can achieve a decent capability in Spanish. Use your new skills for travel, speaking to coworkers, or just to improve you chances in the workforce. Beverly Hills Lingual Institute is the largest school offering Spanish classes in Los Angeles. http://BHLingual.com
- Make some major changes in your home, or even start plans to build a custom home – Meet with a general contractor and discuss your dreams regarding your home. If you live in Dallas, you may want to reach out to http://Uniquehomebuild.com. A smaller project that might really change your life, even your health, would be to install a steam bath in your home. Be sure to include a Mystifier Automatic Eucalyptus Oil Injection System in your steam bath. This is the unit used in 5 star hotels, resorts and fitness centers.
- Take some acting classes in NYC. Whether you might want to get better at doing YouTube shorts, go for that TV acting career you’ve always dreamed of, or try your hand at commercials, there is a great school in NYC who specializes in acting in front of the cameras. Check out http://actingclassforfilm.com
- Get into some serious cycling – Get started in mountain biking on the trails around Mt. Baldy. Buy your Trek Mountain Bike at a great bike shop in Ontario, CA, Bumstead’s Bicycles. Website is http://bumsteadbikes.com. Or maybe you’d like to do some triathlons. Check out one of the top triathlon shops in the US. T3 Cycling and Triathlon, a bike shop near Indianapolis in Carmel, IN. Check out their website at http://T3multisport.com. Or you might visit Buffalo bike shop, Tom’s Pro where you can ride a $20,000 Road Bike from Specialized or Cervelo. http://Tomsprobike.com